It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Nice Shot Inc.

Post subject: Son's First Duck
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:54 am 
Presentation Grade

My son killed his first duck this morning, a wood duck taken in our early season with a 1 ounce load of #5 Nice Shot! I really like this stuff as I shot it last year for the first time. It is great to be able to reload my own shells for my son for his recoil level and to know that the shot will do its job if we do our part.

Thanks for a great product!

Chris

Post subject: Re: Son's First Duck
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:00 pm 
Tournament Grade

{hs#

Awesome! It is one the greatest pleasures for me to hear about fathers taking their children out hunting!

Thanks,
Dan