It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 12:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Todd Bender DVD's
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:22 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Shot Analysis for Skeet – Theories of Coaching
“Shot Analysis for Skeet, Theories of Coaching”, compliments our current and best selling series of DVDs on skeet shooting. The first DVDs in the series were instructional in nature. This DVD takes the next step, giving the viewer direction in how to self-diagnose their game. We start by looking at a methodology of how to analyze shots, making assessments, and taking the appropriate action. This DVD will better your ability to recognize and solve problems in your game and for others. Know the how’s and why’s of particular mistakes, and how to correct them. We then finish our discussion with an overview of coaching and how to pass good information on to others.
http://bendershima.com/?page_id=14

Todd Bender’s Winning with the Fundamentals in Skeet
Winning with the Fundamentals continues Todd’s best selling series of instructional videos. His solid fundamentals, new and updated information, and Sunrise Production’s “Eye-cam” combine to give you and your game the edge needed to win.

Bender Under the Lights – Skeet Doubles
another in a line of Todd’s best selling videos. In this video you will learn the underlying mechanics of shooting doubles and what it takes to become consistent in this challenging game. Through the use of Sunrise Production’s “Eye-cam” see from behind the gun what has made Todd Bender the National Skeet Shooting Association’s first Master Instructor and an Honorary Fellow in England’s Institute of Clay Shooting Instructors.

Post subject: Re: Todd Bender DVD's
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:23 pm 
Limited Edition

I have Shot Analysis for Skeet and Winning with the Fundamentals. Those two DVD's, plus the addition of an Atlas trap for solo practice, have revolutionized the way I shot.

Last year the guys at my club kept asking what I was doing to improve so much. I told them I got a new contact lens prescription. The truth: I don't wear contacts.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:27 pm 
Diamond Grade

I know one thing. While I am the most uncoordinated shooter and I have some pretty bad eyesight issues and I suspect that blood pressure and meds are messing with me in the heat, I am much more likely to break clay and nicely when I use the recommended hold and look points found in Todd's "Winning with the Fundamentals of Skeet" DVD. So much so that I have printed screen shots of the recommended points on the front and back of a single piece of paper to use as a personal cheat sheet that I can fold and carry in my pocket.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:34 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

The links in the first post come up bad for me. I found the website has changed and is now here.
http://toddbenderintl.com/
The original post should be updated with the new info unless the original link is just broken.