It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: How to post your photos to SGW
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:15 pm 

CLAYCOMO TRUCKS wrote:
Have iPad and put some hunting pics on photobucket but can't figure out how to post where I want to on SGW! Not that great with computers need a simple walk thru? Thanks

I would love to help, but I don't know where to begin with a device like the I pad, I need to be able to get you to use keyboard commands.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:30 pm 
Presentation Grade

How to put pic by profile on the left side of post, I had put one up years back but now it's gone and forgot how I did it, help

The only good crow is the one your about to shoot!

The only good squirrel is a dead squirrel!

Max-5 really!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:24 am 

Near top of page is a choice "User Control Panel" Hit that.
Then select "Profile"
Then "Edit Avatar"
Remember there is a size requirement for the avatar. You may have to use a photo edit program to crop a photo then shrink it to the "Maximum dimensions; width: 100 pixels, height: 100 pixels, file size: 8.56 KiB."

Best of luck.
Curly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:19 pm 
Utility Grade

I am trying to post photos for shotgun id and value and my photos are on facebook. I'm having trouble doing this. Can anyone explain how to do this? I'm not tech savvy at all. Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:23 pm 

LynnD wrote:
I am trying to post photos for shotgun id and value and my photos are on facebook. I'm having trouble doing this. Can anyone explain how to do this? I'm not tech savvy at all. Thanks!

Looks like you got it done.