ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Welcome Advanced Tactical Imports!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello All,
We would like to welcome Advanced Tactical Imports as the sponsor of the new Turkish Imports forum. ATI owner, Ben Bishop, is now importing shotguns from Turkey. I had a chance to shoot the Corina recently and I was impressed how it went from 3 inch magnums to 2 3/4 clay loads without any adjustment. Take a look at the shotguns Ben is importing at http://advancedtacticalimports.com.
Regards,
Jay Gentry

Post subject: Re: Welcome Advanced Tactical Imports!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:50 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Welcome aboard ATI. :D :D

cdb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:53 pm 
Field Grade

Thank you Guys, I appreciate it. {hs#
Because I am new to shotgunworld.com I will read the rules and start posting.
We are importers of arms & ammunition located in Huntsville AL. I will post some specs and photos of models and try to answer any questions. I am not an expert on shotguns. Some reasons we joined shotgun world is to learn more about shotguns, find out what people like, don't like, & why. Shotgun world is a very good source of information and opinion for the shooting sports. In the future, I hope to both benefit from & contribute to the forum in a positive manner.
Thank you,
Ben Bishop
Advanced Tactical Imports
Huntsville, AL
http://advancedtacticalimports.com/

Shotguns for Hunting, Trap & Home Defense
256-534-4788

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:00 pm 
Field Grade

More left handed offerings. A defense SA would be nice. 10 percent off the population is left handed, plus some righties are cross dominant eye. There are hundreds of choices for right handed folks. Probably less than a dozen for southpaws. Try and find an affordable LH gun in stock, off see how fast they sell out. Might be a good foot in the door for your brand if you can put out some decent LH shotguns

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:35 pm 
Utility Grade

Any relations to American Tactical Imports? Or just a coincidence of names? Both being ATI.