It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Walmart TriStar Hunter EX
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:11 am 
Diamond Grade

AuburnAlum wrote:
desmobob wrote:
AuburnAlum wrote:
This is a pretty good video on the Walmart TriStar I just bought one yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqzD06meNyA

I started to watch the video but couldn't do it. The wrinkled, stained bedsheet as a backdrop and the look of the host had me hurrying to shut it off...

Good for you. Really, good for you. Well done.

Just offering up my impression/opinion. But, I forgot... opinions always offend someone, so they aren't welcome these days.

I can't imagine anyone I know watching the opening of that video without having some doubts about the credibility or even the mental health of the host. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:12 pm 
Utility Grade

[/quote]

Just offering up my impression/opinion. But, I forgot... opinions always offend someone, so they aren't welcome these days.

I can't imagine anyone I know watching the opening of that video without having some doubts about the credibility or even the mental health of the host. :lol:[/quote]

Well this gentleman who so graciously spent the time to put together this video followed up with two others. But I guess out of your blind anger you missed that the first video stated "Part 1". There are two other parts. He seems to have ditched the background and does a pretty good job. Here are the two other parts that are also worth watching. Perhaps you can watch them and pass judgement after you are done berating your wife for serving dinner too cold to you.

https://youtu.be/zlazXf7wNr8
https://youtu.be/JAgQzkXGWY4

Yildiz SPZ ME 20ga
SKB 505 O/U 20ga - Made in Japan
TriStar Upland Hunter 12ga backup

NSCA and ATA Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:41 pm 
Diamond Grade

AuburnAlum wrote:
desmobob wrote:

I can't imagine anyone I know watching the opening of that video without having some doubts about the credibility or even the mental health of the host. :lol:

Well this gentleman who so graciously spent the time to put together this video followed up with two others. But I guess out of your blind anger you missed that the first video stated "Part 1".

I don't know how you found "anger" in anything I said. Please notice the emoticon in what you quoted. I'm sorry my opinion of the video you linked has triggered you. :roll: