ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Legacy Pointer 28 ga. Auto
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:41 am 
Field Grade

Cabelas was blowing these guns out for $349 in Rogers Minnesota, so I bought one and had it shipped to my State. Just returned from the range and its a sweet shooter. It did not like 2 of my reloads but that's to be expected. 14.5' length of pull and fit my frame great. I own several of these Turkish guns and I cant break them that's for sure. I am a shooter too. SKB, TriStar and now add Legacy to the list. Doves and Rails don't stand a chance this fall. I will cycle the hell out this gun and report any issues if they flare up, but preliminary forecast is good. Breaks down easy and goes back together easy....Keep the piston clean and looks like a decent gun for $349......

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Who is online

Registered users: AJ-M12, Alex D, AmericanRepeaters, Bad English, barrelsquared, BerettaEd, bfre49849, Bing [Bot], Blockcaver, Boomhand, BostonBullit, Bsswampranch, cole1, copdills, Curly N, Curtisj1980, dawgvet, Denver1911, dhb66, dogchaser37, don 3, dpalmer1969, drawdc, drcook, Drew Hause, duanecox2003, dukman22, ebcjr, EricB, Ernest T, fiver, floridaford, geometric, Good to Go, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Jasonallen, JM808HI, jrmev, KevinOM47, kyskeet, la angler, Lowbar83, maggs01, Major Trav, Mark Pfeifer, marlin39, McFarmer, MNTUNDRA, mtchamber, Nebs, noweil, oneounceload, PeterAVanTassell, PKW-Indiana, Pmollo, Powderhorn Jim, Rack-N-Roy, reedap11, ric1911a1, Road Man, roland45acp, skar, sneem2, snooky, Steeler [Crawler], StevenZ, Stuck-N-Kali, sv10001975, thecoinopcollector, timps, Tonybart55, twfran, Warren11050, winmod21, ysr_racer