It is currently Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Welcome Clay Shooter's Supply
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:55 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Shotgunworld welcomes Clay Shooter's Supply!

Clay Shooter's Supply now carries the RC Ammunition shotshells

Quote:
The New Millennium has brought to RC the utmost of all satisfactions : the Gold Medal won by the great Michael Diamond in the Olympic Trap discipline at 2000 Sydney Olympics, shooting the famous RC 4 CHAMPION Excellence cartridges.

From then onwards it has been a constant succession of achievements among which Olympic medals as well as World, European, National Championships thanks to the constant presence of RC cartridges during the most important international competitions in all disciplines, in which they keep being the most shot and winning cartridges.

5 medals won at the last Olympic Games held in London in 2012, among which the golden ones gained by shooting RC4 CHAMPION Excellence by the Croatian shooter Giovanni Cernogoraz in the Trap Men and by the British Peter Wilson in the Double Trap Men discipline stand out, have to be added to the 9 Olympic medals won by the same cartridge in Athens 2004 and Beijing 2008 by the infallible Arabian prince Ahmed Al Maktoum (UAE) in the Double Trap Men discipline ... great satisfactions felt even any time a shooter hits his target and a hunter his quarry. No matter what the activity is, Passion is the basis.

They also carry Zoli and CZ lines of shotguns. Plus, all the equipment needed by todays clay shooter. Visit them at http://www.clayshooterssupply.com/

Post subject: Re: Welcome Clay Shooter's Supply
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:38 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Any shot the RC shells yet? I haven't shot any yet and was curious.
Jay

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:02 pm 
Site Sponsor

I have shot RC since 2000 in Austria at the Euro FITASC. I have shot RC4 since in Morocco and South Africa as well as every event in Europe. I tried several Euro shells on the same targets before choosing the shell to shoot the event. RC had better breaks, specially the Champion 8.5. I had a chance to visit the plant, review the quality control, pattern my choke combination, have a certified lab test of the loads used. The RC Red Supernik is the most consistent shell ever made. I will have more in a forthcoming article with pictures.

Henry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:57 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Welcome {hs# heard quite a bit about the RC shells but no first hand experience YET :wink:

TSRA LIFE MEMBER
NSCA #610xxx
http://www.rosecityflyingclays.com/
http://www.caneycreeklodge.net/shootingsports.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:34 pm 
Site Sponsor

Just a test.