ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MENTAL GAME AND TECHNICAL SIDE WITH HENRY HOPKING AND WILL
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:48 pm 
Tournament Grade

Just spent the weekend with Henry Hopking and with Will at Will's shooting school in Sharon, S.C. If you don't know about Henry then you should. Henry's goal is to help shooters improve their mental game. He was recommended to me by Will and after spending the day I am glad I did. Henry will help you develop an individual mental game in order to improve focus and a rock solid pre-shot routine. Very basically, the less you think then the more your focus is when in the act of shooting. I can tell you that I had about 8 hours with Henry and the time passed way to fast. He came up with a plan for me and committing everything to the sub-conscience will take time. This is not a quick fix or hocus pokus, rather long term commitment on the clients part. The next day was spent with Will on the more technical side of shooting. This part of my training was in keeping with the things that Henry taught me.
If anyone thinks this isn't beneficial then ask Will or over 20 Team USA members. Henry has worked with them. On his web site there are a number of recommendations from his clients.
I would like to mention that Will and Elizabeth have been making huge improvements to their shooting school in Sharon. Beautiful place, out of the way but close to Charlotte, NC, Rock Hill, SC and every imaginable target presentation is available.
Elizabeth, Will, and Henry, thank you for your guidance and hospitality. I will be back.
PS, good seeing you Moose as well.
https://www.getthementaledge.com/
http://www.fennellshootingschool.com/

NSCA Life Member #534119
John Weaver

Last edited by Will Fennell on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links

Post subject: Re: MENTAL GAME AND TECHNICAL SIDE WITH HENRY HOPKING AND WI
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:48 pm 
Shooting Instructor
Shooting Instructor

John,
It was a pleasure to have you at the School! You were a great student, and we look forward to hosting you in the future......remember, find a SMALL PART of the bird!

Best,

Elizabeth, Will, Henry, and Moose!

Will Fennell
www.fennellshootingschool.com