Shotgun Forum banner

Vincenzo Bernardelli 28ga gamecock premier

923 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  BearZ01 
#1 ·
Vincenzo Bernardelli 28ga. gamecock premier deluxe Roma 3 ? Any have one or have even see one.I have the opportunity to purchase one and wanted to get some feedback from you guys. Condition is 99% to me. Rarity ? Value ? etc. I was told it was made around 1995 . The owner said it was a deluxe model ? Roma 3 ? I am a little confused on what model to actually call it. It has a beavertail forearm , and the gold shield inlay on the stock,extra nice bluing, and engraving is heavy. It was a custom ordered gun I was told. 26 inch barrels, concave rib instead of the flat. I believe you would call it concave,not sure if this is the correct term for that.

#2 ·
No experience with the Gamecock Premier but I did own a 20ga sideplate/boxlock V Bernardelli Gamecock Deluxe that my dad bought back in 1968($290) and it was an excellant upland gun. I sold it in '07, out of work, for $1000 and I've seen them recently go as high as $1600.

What I've read and with my limited experience I believe they are an excellant and reliable shotgun and I'd guess from what I see on Guns International website it would be worth upwards of $2800+ for a 28ga in 99% condition...my guess is the 28ga is pretty rare.

Bernedelli Game Cock Premier 20 gauge - $2800
http://members.gunsinternational.com/Be ... =100286262

#3 ·
hattles said:
No experience with the Gamecock Premier but I did own a 20ga sideplate/boxlock V Bernardelli Gamecock Deluxe that my dad bought back in 1968($290) and it was an excellant upland gun. I sold it in '07, out of work, for $1000 and I've seen them recently go as high as $1600.

What I've read and with my limited experience I believe they are an excellant and reliable shotgun and I'd guess from what I see on Guns International website it would be worth upwards of $2800+ for a 28ga in 99% condition...my guess is the 28ga is pretty rare.

Bernedelli Game Cock Premier 20 gauge - $2800
http://members.gunsinternational.com/Be ... =100286262
Thanks for the info. Yes I believe it would be some what rare. I can not find one to compare. I might have to be it's new owner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.