ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: AA Super Sport
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 10:10 pm 
Field Grade

I started shooting the AAgray #8 12ga super sport shells through my A-5 and loved them. They are only $4.95 at Wal-Mart. Does anyone here shoot them? They seem to leave little residue are they clean enough to shoot through a 33 year old work horse? <p></p><i></i>

Post subject: Re: AA Super Sport
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:04 pm 
Field Grade

nicolisd,<br><br>If it's the same shells I'm thincking of don't reload them the same as you would the AA red or gray hulls. The Super Sport hulls have a powder cup in the bottom that is quite a bit differant then the compression formed AA types. Anyone reloading them should get good data from a reliable source.<br><br>I shot a couple of boxes though and did like the preformance. I chose to stay with the Double A's though so I wouldn't get confused when at the loading bench. thats easily done thers days.<br><br>Happy shooting, Joe <p></p><i></i>

Post subject: Re: AA Super Sport
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 5:03 pm 
Field Grade

Thanks Joe.<br> <p></p><i></i>