ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ZZ bird
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:54 pm 
Global Moderator

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://members.aol.com/mnbertini/equipment.htm">members.aol.com/mnbertini/equipment.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Shows the equipment needed to set up a course of your very own. <p>There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.</p><i></i>

~~There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness~~

"Women and Cats will do as they please and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."--Robert A. Heinlein--

Post subject: Re: ZZ bird
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 2:37 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Aw man, that looks cool as hell. Have you tried it yet?<br>Jay Gentry <p><a href="http://www.shotgunworld.com">Shotgunworld.com</a></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:56 am 
Global Moderator

Nope, seems the setup is a tad pricey, but I'll be looking for a range "close by" to give it a go.<br> <p>There is a fine line between hobby and insanity.</p><i></i>

~~There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness~~

"Women and Cats will do as they please and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."--Robert A. Heinlein--

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:59 pm 
Diamond Grade

I saw these being setup for a competition that would happen the next day, but I didn't have time to go back and watch or shoot at them. If I remember correctly, there was a roped off area, and you were supposed to shoot this thing, and have the winged part land in that area. Sounded like fun.<br><br>They also had a competition where something like seven launchers were synchronized to launch targets.... five would be orange and two would be green. You had to shoot down the two green ones (males?) and let the others go in order to score. That sounded cool too.<br> <p></p><i></i>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:40 pm 
Tournament Grade

i saw a demo on the shotgun journal where they were shooting these things. in the show they could only shoot double guns and in order for a hit you had to get the witness cap to land inside of the field which looked like a ball diamond. it looked really neat but could be expensive they had to shoot both barrels even when the hit with the first shot. that would be a lot of wasted ammo. i forgot how many they shoot in a round but the one i saw they were all shooting vintage side by sides <p></p><i></i>