ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: first timer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:16 pm 
Utility Grade

(oops) i should have posted this one here instead of the general forum!<br><br>so now i see what all the fuss is about. i went to a trap shoot for the first time ever last week. 9/25 in the first round and 13/25 in the second. all i can say is why did it take me 30 years to discover this sport?<br><br>looking for a part time job (to pay for all the shells),<br>wayne <p></p><i></i>

Post subject: Re: first timer
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:58 am 
Wayne,<br> Next you are at the 16 yard line you may wish to try your imp.cylinder choke I bet you pick up a few more birds, welcome to the sport!!!!!<br><br>RON KONTOWSKY<br>DEANS GUNSHOP II<br>GUNSMITHING DIV. <p></p><i></i>