CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Atlas' Hare thrower
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:29 pm 
Tournament Grade

Location: Lincoln, Nebraska My hometown, but I'll move later...
Hello Ya'll,
I spoke with Mike at Atlas traps this afternoon. I was asking about my At-50. After he answered my question I asked about a home version of the RTC, rabbit teal chandelle. He said the Hare was what I was looking for. I told him that the clays for the rabbits were harder to find. Then he told me that the Hare now has an optional arm that throws the standard clays for the teal and chandelle. If I remember correctly it is $65.00. So instead of another At-50 I am going to place the Hare thrower on my to buy list next. I should have a real great time at the range with both of my throwers set up. Be safe, Tony

Post subject: Re: Atlas' Hare thrower
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:26 pm 
Tournament Grade

Did you get this set up? Pm me with how it worked out if you would?

Thanks