It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Clay Delay Autopuller Model Comparison Chart
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:43 pm 
Utility Grade

Happy New Year!
For those of you who are looking at purchasing an Autopuller in the coming year, we have been looking at ways to make it easier and easier for you.
We have added a comparison chart to the webpages to help you find the model that works best for you.
And of course if you have any questions we are happy to talk you through to what is best for you!

Christine
http://www.claydelay.com/products.html
716-674-4489

Post subject: Re: Clay Delay Autopuller Model Comparison Chart
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:51 am 
Diamond Grade

love the product. I currently have the wireless model that I use several times a week. Well worth the money.

Post subject: Re: Clay Delay Autopuller Model Comparison Chart
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:36 pm 
Diamond Grade

I have a wireless ClayDelay (Skeet model) and I use it every chance I get. I have been using it for several years now and absolutely no problems what-so-ever.

I have put together several pig-tails based on different wiring configurations so that I can use if for skeet, trap or sporting clays. My sporting clays set-up can be used with Promatic boxes or directly to the traps.

This is a great product.

B-R-S-I.COM
VA NSCA Delegate
NSCA Level 2, Instructor
NRA Level 2, Shotgun Coach
CSM/TRACS Instructor

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.