ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Decent site to buy target shells from?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:17 pm 
Utility Grade

Looking for a decent site to buy target shells from. I was buying the inexpensive Remington & Winchester stuff from Cabela's, but they will no longer ship online orders to NJ. Any ideas of a good site to buy inexpensive target shells from?

Thanks

Post subject: Re: Decent site to buy target shells from?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:07 am 
Limited Edition

Probably your best bet is to get some friends together and buy them by the pallet from CAC Associates and have them delivered. I believe it’s about 95 cases on a pallet. Mike

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:15 am 
Crown Grade

msmith wrote:
Probably your best bet is to get some friends together and buy them by the pallet from CAC Associates and have them delivered. I believe it’s about 95 cases on a pallet. Mike

Makes it tough for the average guy who may not belong to a club or have a bunch of shooting buddies close at hand to just buy a couple of flats of shells at a decent price. Used to be able to buy Gun Clubs from Gander and have them shipped, but no longer. Not sure why they quit, because it sure wasn`t because they weren`t seling them!

Remington 870 Express (Realtree Xtra camo)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:03 am 
Tournament Grade

Sportsman's Guide. You won't get pallet prices, but about as low as you can find locally, and free shipping if you are a member. Problem is finding them in stock. Not sure if there are shipping restrictions to NJ.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:05 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Although New York's Ammo Shipping ban is on hold, must suppliers will not ship ammo directly to a New York State resident. There are a few, but I have had ammo shipped to a friend in New Jersey without any issues .

Give Domonic a call at Always In Season Ammo. 678-386-1356 He is one of the suppliers that understands the lifting on the Band for New York State and ships to me, so I bet he ships to New Jersey.

Bob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:57 pm 
Tournament Grade

Search www.ammoseek.com for sources of the specific shells you would like. True Shot Gun Club has good ammo prices but rather high shipping. Their extra light Rio Elites are excellent for the money.