ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: DryFire v4.0 Simulator For Sale
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:16 am 
Utility Grade

Hello,

I have a 2 yr old Dual Head Dryfire v4.0 Simulator for sale. Includes 12ga and 20 ga barrel laser, 18' backdrop screen, 3D traphouse, and Trap Excercises Software. Paid $2100.00 for it.

I had sent the head in to Dryfire because there was a problem with one of the sensors, it has been completely rebuilt and refurbished under warranty and is still in the shrinkwrap. I have all documents and software and packaging and original invoice.

I am selling it for $1500 in like new condition with the dual head still in shrinkwrap. I also have a wooden frame to mount the backdrop on that is hinged to the ceiling. You are welcome to have the frame if you are in driving distance to pick it up.

Thank you.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: DryFire v4.0 Simulator For Sale
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:41 am 
Crown Grade

That's a good price. I still have one of the first ones made - love it. It's a singe head, but helped me quite a bit. I didn't have a back drop so I painted a basement wall to look like the woods at our club.