It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Range Reviews - New Look and map
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:16 am 
Field Grade

Why not simply post your review here.

I'm interested in reviews of St. Louis Skeet and Trap Club and Gateway Gun Club. Please advise if you have visited either club, when and your opinion of same.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:31 pm 
Utility Grade

Hello,
I would just like to let everyone know since we don't seem to be on the map, The Quail Ridge Sporting Club is open (by appointment) weekly here in beautiful Lexington, Virginia. Please visit our Official webpage and Facebook page for postings, and events. (see below)

Administrators, if you would not mind, please add us to your list of available places to shoot sporting clays. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Scott Guise
GySgt USMC (Ret.)
Quail Ridge Sporting Club
336 Murat Rd
Lexington, VA 24450
Grayman Solutions LLC
(540)429-4716
GraymanSolutions@gmail.com
https://www.quailridgesportingclub.com/ (official webpage) www.facebook.com/QuailRidgeLexington

Quail Ridge Sporting Club
336 Murat Rd
Lexington, VA 24450
Grayman Solutions LLC
(540)429-4716
GraymanSolutions@gmail.com
https://www.quailridgesportingclub.com/
www.facebook.com/QuailRidgeLexington

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:01 pm 
Utility Grade

A long time ago J&P Sporting Clays threw the MD Blue Crab. Best crabs I have ever had. I heard Schrader's is bringing it back? Ive been there a few times with my old buddies and they have really improved the place. I plan on becoming a member soon.