It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Welcome Nica Shooting
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

We're very pleased to announce that Nica Shooting is now the sponsor of the 'New Shotgunners' forum. Please visit their site at www.nicashooting.com

Quote:
Created in 1994, NICASHOOTING.COM is your number one choice for sporting clays, trap and skeet clothing, and accessories. We carry a large selection of products related to the shotgun shooting sports.
Customer service is our number one priority. Our knowledgeable sales staff is always willing to field your questions and help you make the right decision for your shooting needs. We are more than happy to help you with sizing questions.

We will gladly place special orders with any of our manufacturers and if we do not have access to an item you are searching for, we will find someone who does.

NICASHOOTING.COM
888-333-6422
815-334-9435
815-337-1776 Fax
service@nicashooting.com
P.O. Box 218
Woodstock, IL 60098

Post subject: Re: Welcome Nica Shooting
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:09 am 
Utility Grade

I have done business with this company. They have great customer service and the people are great. My stuff always arrives on time.

Great company to do business with in my opinion.

:D :D

Post subject: Re: Welcome Nica Shooting
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:15 am 
Utility Grade

Quote:
We're very pleased to announce that Nica Shooting is now the sponsor of the 'New Shotgunners' forum. Please visit their site at http://www.nicashooting.com

It is good to hear that they are now the sponsor. I hope they will perform well as the sponsor.