It is currently Sat May 27, 2017 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: FAQ's - New Shotgunners
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:40 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

aschen0866 wrote:
Forgive me for my ignorance, can someone please tell me what "unsingle" means? It seems everyone knows the meaning except ... me. TIA.

Regards,

Alan

Alan,

An unsingle is an over/under shotgun with the top barrel replaced by a tall rib equal in height to the rib if the top barrel were left in place.

Author of "Stock Fitter's Bible, Second Edition," which explains the interrelationships between shooting form, stock dimensions and a shooter's size and shape http://www.amazon.com/Stock-Fitters-Bible-Second-Edition/dp/1451570384