It is currently Thu May 25, 2017 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shotgun deer hunting with Hevi-Shot Hog Wild
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:02 pm 
Field Grade

Hi there!

These past few years, some of my favourite projects has been to make video logs of some of my shotgun deer hunts. This year I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to make another, so here it is, flaws and all:

https://youtu.be/fUU6NhqtgXU

Hope you enjoy it....I can't wait until next year when I get to take my oldest daughter out for her first deer hunt. If I'm lucky she'll consent to me bringing the camera along and instead of me hogging all the glory (and inevitable criticism), maybe you all will get a glimpse of a young lady's first big game hunt.

Until then we'll set to practicing with both her shotgun as well as her new rifle....can't wait!

Cheers, and thanks for watching,

Brobee

Post subject: Re: Shotgun deer hunting with Hevi-Shot Hog Wild
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:32 am 
Field Grade

Good video man. Unique style and very honest about your experience. Thanks

Post subject: Re: Shotgun deer hunting with Hevi-Shot Hog Wild
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:47 am 
Presentation Grade

Another nicely done video. Thanks for sharing!