CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Need some advice and help!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:15 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Greetings from the United States to anyone that will be watching TV and has a recorder:

There is a min-series,

"In the Best of Families: Marriage, Pride & Madness"

that will be shown on TV that I would love to have a copy of. I am a retired cop from the US that took part in the movie. I was a detective in it.

I'd appreciate someone recording this series for me and advising me of your address so that I can pay you the postage to send it to me.

I think that there may be a different recording/reading format for some countries. Someone more knowledgeable can advise me on this.

When the series was taped, I didn't think that it was such a big thing, but now, 15 years later, my grandchildren want to see it.

I will appreciate your help with this.

Anger is a condition in which the tongue works faster than the mind.

Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?