CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fulton 12 gauge value?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:08 pm 
Utility Grade

Hi

I've searched a good bit, and can't find much. I have a Fulton 12 gauge double barrel. The gun has no serial number, no model number, and the only identifying information says "The Fulton" and "Fulton Arms Co, Fulton, NY". No gauge indication, nothing. I was told many years ago that Fulton had gone out of business during WWI. I have a collector who is interested in buying the gun from me, but I have no clue what it might be worth. It's in outstanding condition, with only minimal wear and a few small dings on the stock.

Any assistance appreciated!

Tks

Butch

Post subject: Re: Fulton 12 gauge value?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:23 pm 
Diamond Grade

Fulton Arms Co. was a trade name used by the W.H. Davenport Firearms Co., quite different from the Hunter Arms Co. Fultons, made in Fulton, N.Y. http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/17126039

Put your trust in God; but mind to keep your powder dry! Oliver Cromwell