It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: FAQ- ID & Value
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:00 am 
Utility Grade

I am trying to find out the year my was manufactured. It is a Charles daly 20 ga. superior grande BCMiroku Sn. 330113

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:54 pm 
Utility Grade

have M1 Super 90 Benelli Ser M134453 from Hecklers & Hoch what is the value of it

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:44 am 
Utility Grade

I have a Sabatti O/U 12ga shotgun I picked up a few years ago. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of a ballpark value for it (a year of manufacture would be nice too).
I believe it's a field grade (the guy I got it from couldn't remember much about it. It lived in his gun cabinet for a LONG time). It has two triggers and a little bit of scroll work on the trigger guard and receiver. Blueing is in great shape, no rust at all. Chambers are spotless. (Clean enough thay I actually asked of he ever shot it) And the stock only has a couple small scratches and no cracks or discoloration (the action is still tight too)
SSN: 35322

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:21 am 
Presentation Grade

I'm going to make a house call to visit a fair sized collection both military arms and vintage shotguns. There are some new handguns NIB as well, but those aren't my interest. To get a baseline value is it reasonable to use the shooters bible or is that publication off base.
Thank you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6