Shotgun Forum banner

Prandelli Gasperini shotgun

8K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Patty Boomboom 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm the new guy here.
I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about the Prandelli Gasperini shotguns. I picked one up about 20 yrs ago and could never find any info on them. The one I have is an over / under 12 ga with 28in barrels and it has extractors.
I've seen side x sides at the gun shows but never any other other o/u's. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Dan

#3 ·
here's what the Bluebook has to say... Previous manufacturer located in Brescia, Italy. Previously imported by Richland Arms located in Blissfield, MI.

Prandelli-Gasperini made both O/U and SxS shotguns in either sidelock or boxlock. Currently, older boxlock models start at approx. $550 (assuming 80% or better original condition). Sidelock models in similar condition usually start at $1,450, depending on gauge, embellishments, and condition.
Approx. 250 specimens of this trademark were imported during Richland Arms importation

#4 ·
Update for an old post...

"Previous manufacturer located in Brescia, Italy. Previously imported by Richland Arms located in Blissfield, MI. Prandelli-Gasperini made both O/U and SxS shotguns in either sidelock or boxlock. Currently, values for the older boxlock models are in the $475-$675 range (assuming 80% or better original condition). Sidelock models in similar condition are usually valued in the $1,350 - $2,100 range, depending on gauge, embellishments, and condition. Approx. 250 specimens of this trademark were imported during Richland Arms importation." Cited from https://store.bluebookinc.com/instantac ... t=5&id=770

Keep in mind that these estimated values above are applicable for the single selective trigger with automatic ejector models only.

#5 ·
I know this is an addition to an "old post" but...

I recently bought a used sidelock 12 gauge Prandelli-Gasperini in very good condition, with quite a bit of factory engraving. It has 28" barrels (shiny) choked MOD & FULL, with double triggers. Surprisingly, all the screws seemed un-turned, and pristine. The LOP was short for me, so I added a new Pachmayer rubber recoil pad.

I took it to South Dakota this past week and successfully used it on pheasants.

This is the first one of these shotguns I've seen. I suppose they didn't sell very many; but it seems to be a decent SxS. An oldie, but goodie.

gold40

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.