CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: F920 question!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:58 pm 
Utility Grade

im planing on swaping out my 20ga mod choke barrel for the fully rifled 24" heavy barrel with the scope rail (The F920). but I also plan on getting an ATI stock I need to know the outside diameter of the barrel to see if the forearm will fit. I know the standard forearm will not fit the heavy barrel.

The reason for changing the stock is I just so happen to have the compact and to hold the gun correctly my thumb touches my nose therefore every time I fire I basically punch my self in my nose lol.

if anyone has this set up or the F920 barrel it would be great to have your opinion due to the fact that reps from H&R 1871 say they do not have that information.

any help would be great

thank you in advance,
TJ

Post subject: Re: F920 question!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:31 am 
Field Grade

I can't say for sure but I'll bet they are the same forearm. Remember, all barrels are heavy barrels up to the end of the forearm. Then they tapper down to fit the smaller gauges.