CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Score!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:52 pm 
Field Grade

I am a happy camper today!
I found the auction score of the year,( well at least for me)

I have been looking at the trulock chokes for my lower end NEF Excell auto
that I put a 24 inch verona barrel from CDNN for 49.99 and a Skeet I Extended TruLock tube for an extra 9.99. (plus ship) I thought this was going to be the score of the spring. I really wanted a modified, or LM or even a IC but cdnn was out of the 9.99 specials. So, I figured , what the hell, i got the gun new for a really great price, i got the 24 in barrel and skeet I tube for a really good price, I will just buy a modified trulock tube for the 40 or so bucks.Well, I came home from work the other morning and found a fellow on GB that was offering a set of 3 trulock, IC 713,MOD 703,IM 698. and a PG 696 for a $40.00 opening bid.

I really dont give a rats pututi about the PG, but getting the trulock tubes i wanted for 46 bucks shipped, Is the score of the season for me.
Sorry, just had to gloat.
Roland

Post subject: Re: Score!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 am 
Field Grade

Nice to get the set all at one time. Never know when you might find you like the one you thought you didn't. I would pattern all of them with the shot you use most and see.