CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Great service from Ilion!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:28 am 
Diamond Grade

Sent an SB2 receiver in that I had broken the hammer mechanism on by using an overlong stock bolt. Asked for hammer repair, a trigger job and a new stock bolt of correct length. Ups informed me that Ilion received it on Monday. On Tuesday, I got an email from H&R Ilion saying work complete and giving me a UPS tracking number. It was delivered on Thursday. 8)

The call center folks in Madison are woefully uninformed and fairly useless, so provide clear information and instruction with anything you send to Ilion. There, the folks are top notch.