It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:55 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What's the difference?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:36 am 
Utility Grade

Was looking into getting an 870 pgo and can't find anything about the difference between the 81187 and 81191. Can anyone help?

Also, do they come drilled and tapped? I know my mossbergs do.

Post subject: Re: What's the difference?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:25 pm 
Tournament Grade

They appear very similar. To your question about being drilled and tapped? I don't know. What type of sight are you planning to put on a pistol gripped shotgun? I don't the point. It already comes with a bead sight, not that it does much good when firing from the hip.

Beretta SV10 Prevail 12ga 32"
Fabarm Syren XLR5 12ga 28"
Benelli M2 Field 12ga 24"
Remington 870 Special Field 12ga
CZ Redhead 20ga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:19 pm 
Utility Grade

It's more about versatility and options. I have a ton of shotguns so it's just a fun gun, not one I plan to use for anything in particular. I actually just picked up a mossberg shockwave and wanted to see how this compares. I figure to keep it from becoming a "shotgun" I can throw on a sog brace and red dot or not or whatever I want. If it's not drilled and tapped than a lot less options.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:14 pm 
Utility Grade

Guess no one knows. Thanks anyways