It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rust or wear
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:22 pm 
Limited Edition

I have an 1100 competition that I bought about 5 months ago. I clean it every time I get back from the range. I noticed last night when cleaning out the gas ports. The front of that cylinder had a spot on it. I couldn't tell if it was rust. Or maybe a wear point where maybe the fire end rubs against it. I was curious if any one else had something like this.

Post subject: Re: Rust or wear
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:06 pm 
Tournament Grade

Thats just where the barrel ring was brazed on, mine is like that as well. nothing to worry about at all.