CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Replacement barrel A390ST
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:47 pm 
The vent rib on my barrel has come loose at 5 different points. Does anyone know if Beretta warrenties that or should I just have a gunsimth fix it.

Post subject: Re: Replacement barrel A390ST
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:43 pm 
I've had a Silver Mallard for approx. 6 years. I had the barrel "swell" on me approx. 1 month ago while duck hunting (has a swell directly above the gas port (?)). Anyway, I've been trying to contact Beretta for 3 solid days! :evil: Try finding an e-mail address. They tell you that due to the volume of e-mails, they can only answer questions about current production models. Try getting an answer on their parts line. Try to find an aftermarket barrel! My next mission is to research and talk with my gun dealers on what manufacturers have good customer service (I've got a Beretta Ultralight O/A that is about to get traded traded for a Browning Citori, Ruger Red Label or Winchester! And to think, 3 months ago, my next gun purchase was going to be an Onyx Pro!

Post subject: Re: Replacement barrel A390ST
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:13 pm 
My experience is if you want to reach Beretta customer service you need to call them. They did not respond to any of my e-mails. They also did not call back on the telephone message I left during lunch. Once I reached a customer service agent the support was very good and the turnaround time great on getting my gun fixed.