CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 686 E X Trap
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 am 
Utility Grade

I think I have finally found the reasonably priced trap gun I have been looking for. The 391 just doesn't work for me because I cannot figure out what Beretta is trying to do with it. There is no 391 trap model. Parallel target? What the hell is that? Seems like a semi auto trying to be all things to all shooters. I want a trap gun not a jumped up field model and the 682 is just too expensive. After months of looking I may be on to it. I saw the 686 E X Trap top single listed on the Beretta website but I can find no pricing for it anywhere. Is it sold as a stand alone gun?, or is it only a part of the 686 E Sporting / Trap Combo? Suggestions and information please.

Post subject: Re: 686 E X Trap
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:28 pm 
Crown Grade

Unless something has changed recently the 686 Xtrap is not being imported for the US market at this time. They used to be avialable but importing was stopped about 4 years ago. I have one that I bought at a dealer close out on them. They were selling them for $1799 but dropped the price to $1499 when I got mine.