It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Benelli 828u
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:36 pm 
Utility Grade

Got it last week and took it out for doves today and on my third time loading it and pulling the trigger on second shot my trigger assembly popped out. Took it back to truck disassembled it but it back together and again trigger popped out. Friends laughed at me I was mad and embarrassed screwed my whole weekend. Called gun store where I purchased it told me they never heard that before to bring it in Tuesday so they can ship it to Benelli.
Now I don't want it but have a feeling I'm stuck with it. Might call American Express and see what they can do maybe reverse charge with a defective purchased item. Have a picture from the field but don't know how to post it on here. Wish Benelli reimbursed me for my destroyed trip.

Post subject: New Benelli 828U surprise
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:39 am 
Utility Grade

Check out my twitter picture tell me what you think. Bought gun last week first time shooting opener for doves.
https://twitter.com/Ksigp232/status/904192438767566849

Last edited by Curly-Nohair on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Added image into message

Post subject: Re: New Benelli 828U surprise
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:20 am 
Limited Edition

Gosh it's a hideous gun isn't it? My local gun store has two and hasn't managed to sell either in about eighteen months.