It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Performance Shop M2 waterfowl
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:41 pm 
Tournament Grade

Anyone have one or shooting experience with one? I've only handled it in the store and liked it. I'm considering the 12 gauge. For some reason, I see 20 gauge for sale but not very many 12's.

For those who have a performance shop Benelli, what do you think of the performance updates?

Post subject: Re: Performance Shop M2 waterfowl
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:46 pm 
Limited Edition

if I were really flush with cash I might buy one honestly the added bits and pieces might add up to maybe one third the additional cost so living in the real world I'd pass.

action doesn't need polishing (imo), hi viz comp sight is about $30, forcing cone is $75 and of questionable value, trigger on my M2 is plenty light, paracord sling is not going to be as comfortable as other styles, chokes are a personal choice and I've not read anywhere that such and such choke is THE answer. Even if they are you're talking about $120-$150 in value. about the only thing I'd like to see on my gun is the sight (POI issues) and the larger release button. both easily done.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:49 pm 
Limited Edition

On the subject of the computer analyzed patterning they don't indicate any POI or % parameters so what's the point of the patterning? If they were selling selected guns that met a certain standard (say 60/40 at 40yds) there would absolutely be some value. Though still not, imo, $1300 in value.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:57 pm 
Tournament Grade

Good points. The POI is a big question for me as well.