CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ethos waterfowl plug?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:53 pm 
Presentation Grade

Picked up my ethos today before work. My first Benelli. I had time to change the drop and cast, but did not have time to strip it yet. I must say I was really pleased by how easy it was to raise the stock.

Looking through the manual, I did not see directions for removing the magazine plug. Like I said, I was pressed for time and may have missed it. Can anyone explain the process or provide a link?

"It's been my experience that those who shoot most often, most often shoot well." T. Roosevelt.

Post subject: Re: Ethos waterfowl plug?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:12 am 
Presentation Grade

Got it.

It wasn't obvious to me and its not covered in the manual.

"It's been my experience that those who shoot most often, most often shoot well." T. Roosevelt.