It is currently Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Black Eagle
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:03 am 
Field Grade

I came across a Black Eagle on one of the auction sites. I'm not familiar with the line. I assume it's the predecessor to the super black eagle. Anyone have one or in the know? I punched black eagle into google, endless pages of SBE results. Nothing on the black Eagle. Pictures of the gun, show Black Eagle, stamped on the receiver. On the bottom of the grip, there's the Eagle, similar to the H&K SBE, but all black, no gold. Might be a neat gun to add to the collection.

Post subject: Re: Black Eagle
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:28 pm 

The Black eagle is in fact a SBE before it became super. There's been plenty of discussion on this model here at SGW. Here's a recent one. viewtopic.php?f=61&t=438218.

They were nice guns and currently the Legacy would be the closest gun to the the BE. It's more of a cross between the Legacy and SBE models.
It would be a good model to add to any collection for sure.

Post subject: Re: Black Eagle
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:06 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

jaysweet3 wrote:
I came across a Black Eagle on one of the auction sites. I'm not familiar with the line. I assume it's the predecessor to the super black eagle. Anyone have one or in the know? I punched black eagle into google, endless pages of SBE results. Nothing on the black Eagle. Pictures of the gun, show Black Eagle, stamped on the receiver. On the bottom of the grip, there's the Eagle, similar to the H&K SBE, but all black, no gold. Might be a neat gun to add to the collection.

I do believe the Black Eagle to be 2-3/4" to 3" chambered.

H&K/Benelli SBE
Benelli Super Vinci APG
Benelli M2 American 20ga.
Sig/B.Rizzini TR20U O/U 20ga
Sig/B.Rizzini TT 45 O/U 20ga.