CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ruger Gold Label trigger does not reset to the same barrel??
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:51 pm 
Tournament Grade

I have found with two Gold Labels now that if I fire (using snap caps & live ammo) the right barrel and then open the gun and eject right barrel, reload the right barrel and fire again that about half the time to a string of "all the time" the left barrel will fire instead of the right. I would like to know if any other Gold Label owners experienced this? The guns are not new, but are fired very little I believe. Thank you!

Post subject: Re: Ruger Gold Label trigger does not reset to the same barrel??
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:17 am 
Presentation Grade

I found that also in mine. I didn't pay it much mind at first, as I am keeping hulls, so not sure if I opened it all the way before reclosing? Shot to prairie chickens the other day, first one on first shot (right barrel), reloaded, shot second on minutes later, with right barrel also. So either it just worked that time, or I opened it up all the way.