It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ruger Woodside
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:20 pm 
Anyone know why they quit making the Woodside?

I just bought one (used) and love it!

Post subject: Re: Ruger Woodside
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:58 pm 
Diamond Grade

Just look at it from the side, then you will kow why! :) You have to admit, it is an unusual looking gun.

Post subject: Re: Ruger Woodside
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:06 pm 
They weren't made by Ruger for one thing, they were a limited run with the stocks done up by Davis. Techically they were called "factory" available, but as I said, Ruger didn't make them, Davis subcontracted that Ruger stocks be inlayed....

Sure are gorgeous, I've wanted one for a long time now, I just haven't been able to bring myself to buy one!! Not to mention that there aren't any more and I have issues with buying used guns if I can help it.