It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The question of all questions....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:10 pm 
Field Grade

Where is the Gold Label?? Is it in that fantasy land where every one shoots there limit and all guns are worth lots of money and where I make a million dallars a month? Anyone hear any news? I have money that has been sitting in the bank since 01.

Post subject: Re: The question of all questions....
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:17 pm 
Presentation Grade

from what ive heard its out now i have yet to see one but when i went to buy my new rifle i looked at new shotguns too and i looked into ordering a rifle from ruger since the place didnt have what i wanted and then i asked about ordering a gold label just out of curiosity and they said they could order it but because when i ordered it ruger was already filling all their orders it would take 6 months to get so i guess they are out? id assume since i could order it and it was in their book it is available but like i said i have yet to see one.

Aaron

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:48 pm 
Utility Grade

Some shooters are still waiting for their pre-paid XGI rifles.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:37 am 
Answer of all answers .... see "RUGER SIDE BY SIDE" post in this forum.