It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lost contact info for someone with a 20 ga. red label FS
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:39 am 
Presentation Grade

I lost the contact information for someone I had been speaking with about trading my 12 gauge Red Label for a 20 gauge engraved Red Label with 28 " barrel.

He offered it for sale and I would like to talk to him about buying it. I think I remember the name to be Gregg and in Montana, but my memory isn't as good as it used to be.

Please contact me by e-mail and/or send me a phone number and I will give you a call; or if anyone else has a 26" 20 gauge plain Red Label for sale, I am interested.

krupinski@aaahawk.com

Post subject: Re: Lost contact info for someone with a 20 ga. red label FS
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:35 pm 
Presentation Grade

ttt