It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Red Label .410
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:49 am 
Field Grade

How many guys other than my buddy and I would love to see Ruger make a .410 Red Label. They already have the small frame of the 28GA. I would buy two of them. A english/26" and a pistol/28" to match the two 28GA's I own. Just curious if I am the only one wishing for one.

Post subject: Re: Red Label .410
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:53 am 
Presentation Grade

It's available now. Ruger sells a set of 410 tubes for their 28 gauge Red Label. A picture of them is on page 7 of the 2004 catalog.

Although I have no particular use for a 410, I am considering ordering one for my new 28 gauge just to have them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:30 am 
Put me on that list!! or a two barrel set 410/28
I have the tube set and love them :D they are made by Briley for Ruger and you can get more chokes from Briley also.
I want a 410 RL Mr Ruger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:35 am 
Field Grade

I'd love to see Ruger produce a .410 Red Label. The only reason I bought the 28 gauge is because they didn't produce it in .410. BTW, since buying my Browning Citori .410 I find myself with a set of the hardly used (they look new) 26 inch Ruger tubes I have no use for. Anyone interested? Haven't thought much about price but if someone is interested we could probably work something out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:36 am 
Field Grade

I'd love to see Ruger produce a .410 Red Label. The only reason I bought the 28 gauge is because they didn't produce it in .410. BTW, since buying my Browning Citori .410 I find myself with a set of the hardly used (they look new) 26 inch Ruger tubes I have no use for. Anyone interested? Haven't thought much about price but if someone is interested we could probably work something out.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:52 am 
Presentation Grade

410 shooter wrote:

I am interested in that tube set.

Please contact me by e-mail at: krupinski@aaahawk.com

Thanks,

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:51 am 
Field Grade

I'm with you rowdy a two barrel set would be great, put me down for two of them and I will sell my 28GA's.

I have used the tubes before, my buddy had them for his ruger but they added a noticeable amount of weight to the gun so they were sold.

While we are on the topic of wishing, I would love to see a sub frame Red Label with an alloy reciever. I think the Red Labels are action heavy and if they could shave off about 3/8 of a pound I think it would be perfect. I had a sub frame Rizzini that weighed exactly 5 3/4 lbs and thought it was perfect. I just didn't hit as well with the Rizzini, the Rugers fit me perfectly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:23 pm 
Presentation Grade

Ron,

I got your e-mail and replied to let me know when you come up with something. Then got a message of a delivery failure to your e-mail address.

So if I don't reply to you timely by e-mail, send me your phone number and I will call you.

Thanks,

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:02 pm 
Field Grade

Tom,

I'll send you my home email address and phone number shortly. Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:04 pm 
Field Grade

Can anyone tell me why I'm getting double posts like the above post? I only submit them once but they usually show up twice. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:36 pm 
Presentation Grade

Ron,

I sent you an e-mail asking for an address to send payment. I am still receiving deliver failures on messages I am sending to your work address.

So if you see this before you read your mail at home, I will need an address and the type of payment method you prefer.

Thanks,

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:04 pm 
Tournament Grade

CGR wrote:

While we are on the topic of wishing, I would love to see a sub frame Red Label with an alloy reciever. I think the Red Labels are action heavy and if they could shave off about 3/8 of a pound I think it would be perfect. I had a sub frame Rizzini that weighed exactly 5 3/4 lbs and thought it was perfect. I just didn't hit as well with the Rizzini, the Rugers fit me perfectly.

Ok so while we are wishing could we add a 16ga with the light reciever?