It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: RRL in dove field was nice
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:00 pm 
Presentation Grade

Pulled out the RRL All Wx opening weekend (let my son shoot my M2). Shot about a flat of shells over weekend between hunting and clay. Never missed a beat. Hadn't shot it in couple years so I went with mod on bottom and full on top. It was nice. Dead on and I ate up the long shots. Shot to kill ratio was up too. It was very popular at social hour.

I forgot how good it shot and how easy it was to load with the floppy action (which I like when in dove field). I keep waiting on it to break down like the Internet tells me it will do, but not yet. Then I read they are discontinuing the RRL. WTH? Wish I had bought a couple more. My son (age 11) had the best comment of the day: "Dad, that one cool looking gun, when do I get that one?"

Jed