It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: VERONA O/U 12 GA. BARREL FOR SALE!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 pm 
Tournament Grade

Website Address:

I found one last Rizzini barrel hidden away in my parts safe. It will fit the B.Rizzini, Sig/Rizzini 12 Ga. O/U shotguns and the Verona's. It is used, but in excellent condition. The barrels are 28 inches long and come with 5 extended screw chokes. (4 Seminole chokes, Skeet, I.C., 2 Lt. Mods and 1 Rizzini Mod. Choke) This is the last of them so grab a bargain while you can! Also, I do have several NIB 12 gauge forends (wood only) for the B. Rizzini, both Schnabel and field. $80 EACH includes shipping to CONUS

Sale priced at $600 including shipping to CONUS.

e-mail stevefischer2@bellsouth.net or call 305-261-1820 weekdays (except Wednesday) between 12:30 and 6:30 pm edt.

Email a link to this post - Email a link to this thread - Back to the Trap Discussion Web

Post subject: Re: VERONA O/U 12 GA. BARREL FOR SALE!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:46 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Location: Dutchess County, NY - the northern most county of Alabama
Verona LX series were made by F.A.I.R. or Zoli and so won't this need some major fitting?

- Ben Franklin

Post subject: Re: VERONA O/U 12 GA. BARREL FOR SALE!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 am 
Field Grade

Wrong Rizzini. There are three Rizzinis- B. Rizzini, I. Rizzini (F.A.I.R.), and E. Rizzini (sold as TriStar in the USA before TriStar switched to Turkish sourced guns).

As leftieD has posted Verona Over/Under guns (other than 980 model) were made by F.A.I.R. which is a company run by Isadoro Rizzini.

Isadoro is a brother of Battista Rizzini. B. Rizzini made the guns imported by Sigarms (SA5). Here is a link to a thread on this topic:
viewtopic.php?t=69662

From time to time Italian guns made on a guild action do have interchangeable parts.

I might be wrong but as far as I know the barrels and forearms of B. Rizzini (SA5) and F.A.I.R. guns are not interchangeable.