It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lanber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:52 pm 
Field Grade

Hey guys,
I'm still figuring out all these different shotgun brands that I have no experience with, but I have grown an attraction to the Veronas, mainly because of all of you guys talking about their quality. So, do any of you also own a Lanber O/U? If so, what do you think of them, both by themselves and compared to your Verona, particularly the LX 50X series. I'm looking for 12 ga opinions & comparisons.

I hope that no one minds that I'm asking this question in the Verona forum, but I really wanted the opinion from a Verona owner’s perspective.

Also, for reference, I have experience with a Winchester 101 & 5500 O/Us and a Benelli M2 semiauto.
Thanks,
Doug

Post subject: Re: Lanber
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 am 
Diamond Grade

I have a Lanber 2087 o/u. . .and the six Veronas. The Lanber is a nice gun, I bought it because it was a good deal, but use it as a loaner gun becaus it has too much right-handed cast for me.

If you go to www.cdnninvestments.com you can find a good deal on the Lanber and other guns.

If you have the money, get the Caesar Guerini made for Sauer. . . a $3000 gun for $1200.