ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: REDUCED Light Super Pro O/U 12 ga
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:44 am 
Field Grade

Giving up due to shoulder injury. I've used this for trap singles using bottom barrel only. Handles like a dream and in excellent condition with under 500 rounds. Still under two year warrantee. Comes with SKB case as shown and manual

$575 plus $40 shipping to CONUS to FFL that accepts from individual

Most other low and medium-priced double guns achieve cost savings and weight reduction through the use of aluminum in place of steel, but the Light Super achieves light weight without sacrificing any durability through the use of sophisticated steel alloys. Our Light Super Pro features a 30″ vent rib barrel and 4-way adjustable comb, making it the only gun you’ll need for Skeet, Trap and Sporting Clays. Ships with Skeet 1 and Skeet 2 extended choke tubes. Additional flush and extended 5-choke sets (C,IC,M,IM,F) are sold separately. This gun uses Mobil thread pattern choke tubes. Extended hunting and Skeet tubes are available on this web site, here: good, inexpensive choke tubes. Specialty after market chokes are available from Trulock, Carlson’s, Patternmaster, and Briley.

Specifications

Gun Weight: 6 lbs. 12 oz.
Length of Pull: 14.5″
Overall Length: 45″
Four-Way Adjustable Comb

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject: Re: REDUCED Light Super Pro O/U 12 ga
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:53 am 

TTT I am not the seller

Let us endeavor so to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:01 am 
Field Grade

What is the brand?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:52 am 
Presentation Grade

I like pie wrote:
What is the brand?

TR Imports has teamed up with some of the finest Turkish gun makers in a joint venture to bring top quality Turkish firearms to the US market.

That's as close as I can get to finding the actual manufacturer. However, seeing it is from "Turkey's finest" you should have no problem laying down your cash.........To quote Foghorn Leghorn........"that's a joke, son; I say, that's a joke"