It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: 12 gauge Wound Profiles (56k beware) Examples on page 3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:01 pm 
Tournament Grade

Brobee wrote:
Surprised there's no feedback on the format!

Friend Brobee,

Folks dont look at the sticky ones so much.....they figger they already read how the lead goes thru jello. This place aint slam full smart fellas. Look how long it took me ta see it. :mrgreen:

regards 'n thanks
bearridge

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:39 am 
Tournament Grade

Pics are not showing...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:50 am 
Tournament Grade

Are the pics in this thread no longer working for others, or is it just me? Its a tremendous resource, and one that I refer back to with regularity, both for myself, and to share with others who are making ammo decisions. It would be a shame to lose it.

Thanks,

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:03 pm 
Presentation Grade

SolidSnake2003 wrote:
I'm saving up for my first gun.Going to be a 12 gauge pump.Maybe see if I can find an 18.5" or 20" used cheap at the pawn shop.I'm thinking of going for a Remington 870.I'd be happy with a Mossberg 500 or Maverick 88 as well.....they would all be great for home defense.

I don't exactly live in the "best" part of town....So I could really rest easy at night knowing I had mr 12 gauge next to me :)

I live in apts....But I don't plan on missing the person/persons that would be breaking in anyway...so I'll go with 2 & 3/4" 00 buck.With a strap on buttstock sidesaddle with 3 more 00 buck and 2 slugs.I was thinking maybe that Centurion buck & ball ammo too.

I read all 9 pages of this,and it was certainly good info.I feel sorry for anybody that relies on birdshot for home defence.I doubt that would stop a 300 pound biker on meth or whatever they do now days.... >__>

After the Remington 870, I'm going to probably get a cheap SKS,then a Mosin Nagant :D

I want a Wasr 10, but I'd rather just get a quality SKS over a cheap AK47.Blah...all wishful thinking. :) I'll probably only ever need the 12 gauge if that.

you must not like your neighbors very much,unless those apts. have concrete block walls,you are going to hit someone using buckshot in an apartment complex

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:16 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

It never gets old, apparently.

Either you are a weapon and your gun is a tool, or your gun is a weapon and you are the tool. - Tactical Response
Embrace your wear marks. - 870Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:26 pm 
Field Grade

jwinch2 wrote:
Are the pics in this thread no longer working for others, or is it just me? Its a tremendous resource, and one that I refer back to with regularity, both for myself, and to share with others who are making ammo decisions. It would be a shame to lose it.

Thanks,

gone for me also :(

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:13 am 
Field Grade

One of these bullets were shot from a shotgun.

Which shot is preferable for HD?
What do you think, what a bullet will stop attacking?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12