It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: in ___________ we trust; vendor props
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:17 pm 
Presentation Grade

badboybeeson wrote:

No snobbery here my friend, I was also born In a 3rd world country, and have no issues shipping our products to places where its not against the law.
FYI there is no ITAR on shotgun parts out of the US, should guns parts are DOC approved for export for DOJ controlled for 90% of us made shotgun parts.
If GG&G don't want to deal with you its not because of ITAR.

As for shipping, before you complain that we don't want to ship to you or we are trying to over charge you, do this
go to http://www.canadapost.com
international shipping
post code k8n2w1
shipping ( select your country)
size 26 x16 x6 CM
international parcel

$47.38......

Of all the things that were said in the previous posts, the shipping cost is what you address?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:29 am 
Limited Edition

badboybeeson wrote:
$47.38 ......

$48 (USD?) is nothing compared to when I was trying to import a Benelli barrel from glorious Deutschland, $600 Freight plus 12% duties.

Give it a try, S&J makes good stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:23 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Misery556 wrote:
badboybeeson wrote:

No snobbery here my friend, I was also born In a 3rd world country, and have no issues shipping our products to places where its not against the law.
FYI there is no ITAR on shotgun parts out of the US, should guns parts are DOC approved for export for DOJ controlled for 90% of us made shotgun parts.

As for shipping, before you complain that we don't want to ship to you or we are trying to over charge you, do this
international shipping
post code k8n2w1
size 26 x16 x6 CM
international parcel

$47.38......

Of all the things that were said in the previous posts, the shipping cost is what you address?

sorry if have an issue or need something, please send an email to sales@sjhardware.com and we will get too you as soon as we can.
bbb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:46 pm 
Field Grade

badboybeeson wrote:
Isn't one of our members the owner or rep or something for S&J? Badboybeeson? I've heard a lot of this too though. He posted one of his shameless self endorsements a while back about discounts on their stuff and against my better judgement, I asked if he had a picture of the 930 extension installed on the gun. He told me to search the internet. All I found was a handful of people complaining that their extension didn't fit and no one at S&J ever got back to them or made any attempt to help whatsoever.

badboybeeson wrote:
Misery556 wrote:
Do you have any photos of the Mossberg 930 with your +2 extension installed?

id have to dig them out, but im sure we do somewhere.
that said we have sold 1000,s of them so im sure there are some pics on the net.
bbb

its a good thing i was able to read this-thank you Misery556/Nadakjohns/Wilburpost...

i emailed them about a month ago asking for a shipping qoute since they said in thier website to ask for a shipping qoute for international shipments (since im from the Philippines)...

no reply...nothing...

he (BBB) posted here a while back on thier reported sale on certain items...i again communicated and posted on that said thread asking if he had read my email and shipping query...

again no reply....nothing...

plain snobbery, since maybe he's choosing to ignore me-just because im from a third world country doesnt mean i cant pay for the items im asking a qoute for... :mrgreen:

goes to show what type of company or operations they run...i didnt mind the bad rep i was hearing from them...till i experienced it first hand...

the GG&G site/company is a different matter...even tho they stated they didnt ship internationally due to ITAR, the representative was quick to email me informing me they cant ship.. asked again if they had distributors in our country, and even if they didnt, he was again quick to reply matter a factly and even apologized they can send me anything and thanked me for my interest in thier products...what a great company...just wish they had distributors here![/quote]

international shipping
post code k8n2w1
size 26 x16 x6 CM
international parcel

$47.38......[/quote]

Hello MR. BBB....

Glad you found time to read feedbacks of other members here, as well as thier personal experiences from sellers such as yourself...as a prospective buyer, this feedback mechanism is important for us to make informed decisions on wether or not to deal with a particular vendor/seller/retailer...

Please bear in mind that posted here are personal experiences of buyers from vendors-1st hand dealings as well as opinions based from the said dealings-thus it is always up to us the buyer to discern the chaff from the grain from certain posts here, wether positive or negative.

I myself, thru my personal experience, had some negative comments about your initial stonewalling-but you made up for it in your own thread and answered my queries squarely...altho the initial experience of not hearing from you for almost a month-not until i made a post on your thread were you able to reply-did leave a rather negative impression on me on how you conduct your business..but just the same for the record and to be fair, you rectified whatever i thought of S&J initially by your straightforward answers-something that i wanted to hear when i first emailed you, minus all this forum posts/reviews/feedbacks and all....to refresh your memory, ive posted the thread where we exchanged pleasantries:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=392863

Now just a few points id like to clarify and point out, based on your most recent post/s here:

1.No snobbery here my friend, I was also born In a 3rd world country, and have no issues shipping our products to places where its not against the law.

Well for a month of no reply from you, you certainly made me feel that way...Also, i did my research and since i know that it isnt against the law to buy and ship the items i wanted from there (Canada) to here (Philippines), it is the primary reason i asked you a quote in the first place...

2. FYI there is no ITAR on shotgun parts out of the US, should guns parts are DOC approved for export for DOJ controlled for 90% of us made shotgun parts.

I am aware sir of ITAR...and i am also aware that the restrictions imposed due to ITAR is only applicable in US based stores/vendors/sellers...thus again i am reiterating,it is the primary reason i asked you a quote in the first place...I am aware that since you are based in Canada, you are not bound by the rules and regulations of ITAR (since it is a regulation of USA-not Canada)...another thing, it is posted on your website that you do ship internationally and that to ask for a shipping qoute just email S&J, hence my email query...

3.If GG&G don't want to deal with you its not because of ITAR.

I think u misread what i posted here...kindly read again my post about this...I really dont care for whatever reason whether GG&G is willing to do business with me or not...The fact that they swiftly resolved whatever query I had is what matters-since in my book, they made me feel they cared and looked out on my interests...I was actually praising GG&G about thier speedy response thru email...you see sir, i made my email query to them the same time i made mine to you..whereas yours took more than a month for me to recieve a definitive answer and only thru my post in your thread was i able to get your attention as well as answers about my query; thiers on the otherhand was a different matter..i got a reply from them about 30 minutes after i sent my email..we exchanged a few emails after that and they gladly answered all my queries...tho i wasnt able to buy anything from them-i got thier respect as a prospective costumer as i to them as a vendor/retailer that cares to the needs of thier clients...

bottomline this is all about good customer service...i hope whatever is discussed here you will take constructively to further improve your company, its customer service, as well as for the total satisfaction of your clients-past present or future...

On a positive note: I am also an avid reader/lurker/part-time forum poster of mossbergowners.com forums...and people there think highly of you and your company-sadly, unlike some here in this site...If you can be a great vendor there, then i know you can be a great vendor here also...maybe just a little consistency on the way you treat your customers...:)

PS: i have not included your post here my reply about the high price of the shipping-i just want to clarify that yes i am complaining, but it is not particularly directed to you nor to S&J, nor did i say that you were overcharging me- i am complaining coz i just find it hard to justify it to myself to pay for shipping that is almost 50% the cost of the actual products i want to purchase and have shipped....again if you must recall and review in your own thread, i have thanked you about it and even told you i will sit on and consider your offer...so let us just leave that matter on that note... :D

to tell you honestly, i have since moved on with life, so i was a little surprised here, thus i felt the need to address my own personal concerns and clarify things-im also guessing you just read this recently...

Peace! {hs#

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:37 pm 
Limited Edition

Add Benny Hill and Triangle Guns in Corpus Christi to the list of great people to deal with.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:49 pm 
Utility Grade

Of all the things that were said in the previous posts, the shipping cost is what you address?[/quote]
sorry if have an issue or need something, please send an email to sales@sjhardware.com and we will get too you as soon as we can.
bbb[/quote]

You folks at s & j hardware need to check your email more often. I have been trying to get some info for a while now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:45 pm 
Utility Grade

Relatively new company, but UTAS Defense has great customer service. I asked for a price on magazine followers since mine broke, and they sent me two new ones the next day without asking for payment.
I've also heard nothing but good about them from other people over on bullpupforum.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11