It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SPF AYA #2 Round Body 20GA Unfired in Luggage Case
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 am 
Presentation Grade

Gun is now sold pending receipt of funds. I have for sale a beautiful AYA Number 2 in 20 gauge. This particular gun is a round action, making it not only very attractive but extremely comfortable to carry in the field. Gun comes with nice long barrels 29 inches and choked Improved Cylinder and Modified. These AYA guns have all of the nice options, cocking indicators, bushed firing pins, articulated front trigger, full sidelocks, rolled trigger guard, etc. Action has lovely case colors and nice scroll engraving. This gun in addition was ordered with upgraded wood and is lovely with nice deep red/brown tones and great figure. The attached pictures show the figure well and the shot of the gun in the case does the best job of showing the true color of the wood. Stock dimensions are 1 1/2 X 2 3/8 X 15 over the checkered butt with cast off for the right hand shooter. Weight of the gun is 6 pounds 6 ounces with nice balance just in front of the hinge pin. This gun shows no indication of ever having been fired and is in virtually perfect condition and comes in the very nice luggage case with oil bottle, snap caps, and cleaning rod. These Number 2 guns are probably the best buy in side by side guns today but they have taken a huge jump in price in the past two years as all Spanish guns have. As always there is a three day inspection with the buyer paying shipping charges if returned. If you have been looking for a nice 20 gauge side by side I don't think you will find one that looks better or is in better condition than this one.

Last edited by esetter on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: FS AYA #2 Round Body 20GA Unfired in Luggage Case
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:18 am 
Crown Grade

Very nice! Wish I had that cash available. I'm sure this won't last long at that great price.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin