It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:20 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beretta 391 Teknys 30" Sporting MINT!!!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:50 pm 
Field Grade

Up for sale I have my Beretta Teknys 30" Sporting. The gun is just as it came new no mods and the stock is uncut and or messed with. The guns features the 30" Optima Flat rib Sporting Barrel. These are getting tough to find. No issues with the gun what so ever, no rust, pitting, Blueing wear, Cracks, Gouges and so on. The gun comes as pictured, with 3 factory Beretta extended chokes, Skeet, Mod and full. I did remove the safety from the trigger I actually do that to all my autos, then I never get a malfunction from leaving the damn safety on, LOL. The gun has amazing wood for a 391 and functions as it should. The only thing worth noting is the gun is missing the blue enamel piece on the left side stock. The gun is $1200 plus shipping, might be interested in trades if you have one let me know.

Thanks, Bryce 720-560-5946

Post subject: Re: Beretta 391 Teknys 30" Sporting MINT!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:04 pm 
Crown Grade

How long has this been in service, and how many rounds through it? What does it weigh?

Post subject: Re: Beretta 391 Teknys 30" Sporting MINT!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:26 pm 
Presentation Grade

Can you put the safety back to operable ?