It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2- 12ga winchester model 50's
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:39 pm 
Crown Grade

Location: somewhere east of the I-95 corridor, until you get to connecticut. but you can bank on vanzant, mo..
hate to sell it but its time for my clean up production 12ga 61' featherweight skeet to be sold. its an alloy receiver way ahead of its time. the gun is as light as a 20ga. the ladies liked this one.
it has a field grade forearm up front with a correct skeet grade stock with pistol grip cap and a factory initial shield in the stock. it has its original lop with correct Winchester logo buttplate. the rib is the last design square post rib. the bbl is 26" and the choke is fixed WS1. receiver is in great shape. receiver has no cracks and the spring is within tolerance. this gun operates flawlessly and is very very clean.
--------------
next is a 28" vr field grade gun with a vari-cutts compensator on it. works fine. the steel receiver was cracked but it was welded and reblued, new spring was put in, and cracked again. receiver is marked PIGEON, but i can assure you, the gun isnt. gunsmith says to cut out the crack and lengthen the bolt handle slot for the next fix. was used on my range as a loaner for 3 years with the crack and worked fine. has its factory lop and the forearm had a crack repaired.
--------------
email me for pics.
both sold w/ 3 day in shop insp. shipped ffl to ffl in the lower 48 only. 1100.00 for the pair.
ffl set his shipping cost at 100.00 firm.
you pay return shipping and ffl logging fees if returned. shipping costs not refundable.