It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mint Browning Gold Hunter semi auto
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:02 pm 
Tournament Grade

12ga, 3". about as mint as you can get. I've not been able to find a flaw on it. includes box and a few chokes. this is a hard gun to find in this sort of condition. last of the beautiful blued/gloss guns before the industry took a dump.

not looking for trades (trying to fund a Yoder pellet grill) and not terribly flexible on price as it hurts to let this one go.

$850

PM for pics. Gun located on Md shore.

Post subject: Re: Mint Browning Gold Hunter semi auto
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:04 pm 
Crown Grade

I bought a Browning Gold Superlight; and a Fusion, in the same conditions and for about the same price and considered myself very lucky.

Great guns; and some of my all time favorite gas autos.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:51 pm 
Field Grade

Sent pm and called Larry.....Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:48 pm 
Tournament Grade

Gun traded.

Rem good luck with it. Hope you guys can work out a good deal.