ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 28 Gauge TriStar Viper G2 Bronze
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:39 pm 
Field Grade

My 28 gauge TriStar Viper G2 in Bronze is for sale. I am the original owner. 28" barrels, 2.75" chamber. The four original mobile chokes (flush F, M, IC; extended Skeet), choke wrench, parts box, manual, shims, magazine plug, & box.

It has nicely colored, plain, straight grained wood on the stock. The stock finish is glossy but it does have some light scuffing. There are two small spots of rubbing of barrel blue from the forearm contact. See pics, you may barely be able to see the spots. The internals run perfectly and show light wear consistent with having run about 1500 rounds through the gun. A small amount of the cerakote finish has worn around the ejection port and loading gate.

This gun hooked me on 28ga and I've moved on to a 686. The G2 is awesome but I got tired of chasing hulls on the sporting clays course.

This is my first time posting a for-sale here, so let me know what other information or pics would be helpful to potential buyers. Did my best to give an honest representation of the signs of use. This is a great gun that I'm sure the next owner will enjoy.

Price is $500 + $40 shipping to your FFL.

Last edited by elpato on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: 28 Gauge Tri-Star Viper G2 Bronze
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:01 pm 
Tournament Grade

A smoking deal here. I have the plain wood version in .28 ga or I'd be all over this one. Good Luck with the sale.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:09 pm 

TTT

Let us endeavor so to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:42 pm 
Limited Edition

Good job, OP. Good description and pictures.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:14 am 
Limited Edition

Good deal. I did the same with a semi auto that got me hooked on 28ga. Then I also moved to a 686. The TriStar is a great choice for something to use regularly or inexpensive to see if you like the gauge. Good luck!

Post subject: Re: 28 Gauge TriStar Viper G2 Bronze
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:19 pm 
Limited Edition

Not sure if my PM went through. Interested, please email me at [email protected] or call 9zero4 fiveonesix 0817.
jamie

Post subject: Re: 28 Gauge TriStar Viper G2 Bronze
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:44 pm 
Field Grade

Sold pending funds